Tuesday, August 9, 2011

The 30 Day Mom Challenge

I found this on fellow CMOTC mom Carrie H's site - My Favorite Finds (by the way, if you haven't checked her site out yet, you really need to!). It's a 30 Day Mom Challenge and I LOVE it! Each day for 30 days it gives you something to focus on, think about, do for your child, and so on.

Life is so crazy busy now and days, and I sometimes find myself too caught up in it and forget some of the things on this list. I have found that reading these each day has helped me to remember these important things. Knowing I am probably not alone, I thought I would share with all of you as well. Thank you Carrie for finding this gem!

You can download a copy of this challenge at IMOM.com.







7 comments:

  1. Thank you for sharing this with everyone! I also put the daily "Challenge" on the My Favorite Finds FB page.

    ReplyDelete
  2. really awesome post thanks 4 sharing this post with us

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for sharing the steps to write an e-commerce blog. I think this is very useful especially for beginners.
    All those who are into e-commerce and wants to know more about it and re-commerce.
    grubhub coupons

    ReplyDelete
  4. https://www.smsonline.pt
    https://www.teletrabalhoweb.com

    ReplyDelete

Blog Widget by LinkWithin