Thursday, September 10, 2009

The Trouble With Twins

I thought I'd dealt with the hardest things about having twins. IE. Pregnancy, breastfeeding 2 babies, differing sleep schedules, potty training, and enduring the terrible 3's times two.

I'm wrong. I'm now stumbling into new territory, that of Planet School. Tonight I went to curriculum night where I spoke privately with the teacher. She and I discussed Boy Wondertwin without her ever having mentioned my daughter.

I wonder if this is going to be a regular thing. I hope that neither of my kids will "suffer" as a result of having another just like him/her. I'm starting to see why parents choose to split up their twins. I don't regret having them in the same class and I will keep them together as long as possible.

No cause for panic presently but I do hope that both twins get equal treatment and equal attention. I guess we'll see.

Also posted at Ventalicious.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin