Trick or Treat! Here are some costume ideas for multiples at any age or even couples.
- Hamburger, Hot Dog & Bag of Chips
- Fork, Spoon & Knife
- Spagetti, Ragu & Prego Jars of Sauce
- UPS & Fedex (even add postal service)
- Show & Tell (this could be funny)
- Sugar & Spice
- Half & Half
- Cookies & Milk
- Thank You & Have a Nice Day
- Beer & Brats (ok not really for a young child)
- Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner
- Gas & Electric
- Eat, Drink & Be Merry
- Headlights & Tailights
- Mother Nature - and the 4 seasons
Family Fun also has a great list, which you can view here.
Have a Happy Halloween!
Thank you Kathleen! What about you? Do you have some ideas for twin/multiple Halloween costumes? Maybe even some photos to share? Website resources? Please comment below or email your ideas/photos.