Sunday, March 14, 2010

Entertrainment Junction

We roadtripped to Cincinnati today. We decided to meet an aunt at Entertrainment Junction. I had no idea what to expect since it was my aunt's idea to check it out. First, the cost was pretty high so look for coupons before you go.

Second, it's located very close to Ikea so make it a whole day affair and get some shopping done while the kids play in the Ikea playland (check out height restrictions before you go).
After buying our tickets, we went in to find one of the biggest train displays in the world. It was thousands of square feet of train displays, towns, villages, etc. There is a playground that provided at least 30 minutes of entertainment for my trio.

In the Summer there is also an outdoor train that you can ride.

The best part of Entertrainment Junction was the FUNHOUSE!!! This place was sweet! I can't really put into words what it was like but my 6 year olds and 3 year old LOVED LOVED LOVED the Funhouse. It may be possible to buy a ticket just for the Funhouse. If so, it's well worth it.

The FunHouse consists of a mirror-walled maize, a chain link maize, a claustrophobia hall, and a crazy bridge that I can't begin to describe (but it's awesome). My kids were in hysterics throughout the whole FunHouse and insisted on doing it 3 times before we finally decided to head to Ikea.

If you can find discounts on Entertrainment Junction, I recommend it as a fun family day roadtrip!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin