*********** this giveaway has ended ****************
We are very excited to announce that one of our own CMOTC moms, Kelly Zalenski, is giving away one of her super cute custom creations on our blog – her twinsie set (birth to 5T). If you haven’t seen them yet, you have to check them out in her etsy shop! www.etsy.com/shop/klzart For this giveaway, the lucky winner will get a set with their chosen design, in their children’s sizes, which range from birth to 5T (and can be two different sizes if that’s what you need!)
Kelly is a stay-at-home mom to two adorable one and half year old twins: Rhys & Kyle (who are the models of the twinsies in her Etsy shop). As a former art teacher, prior to being a MOM, art is still very much a passion for Kelly. Still wearing her professional artist hat, Kelly participates in statewide art festivals and shows year round. She has recently been creating more “kid friendly” art which include both paintings (check out the collages, I LOVE them!!) and her newest addition the twinsies. She also welcomes (and loves) custom orders which she finds exciting and challenging.
If you are looking for unique baby shower or birthday gifts or that perfect custom art piece for your nursery or child’s room or a treasured painting of your pet, be sure to check out Kelly’s Etsy shop! You can also find her on Facebook by searching for klzart.com.
To enter to win a twinsie set (required):
- Please comment* below on what type of giveaways you would like to see on our Columbus Multiple Moms Blog.
- Become a follower of the Columbus Multiples Mom blog OR sign up for email notification (of blog posts) via feedburner (both are in the left margin). Once you have done this, comment below stating which you did. If you are already following us or subscribing through emails, that counts too. Comment below letting us know.
- Become a fan of CMOTC on Facebook. Search for CMOTC in facebook and select the one with the photo of our club, then click “become a fan.” Once you have done this, comment below stating which you did. If you are already a fan, that counts too. Comment below letting us know.
- Visit Kelly’s Etsy shop and then comment below on what items you loved the most in her on-line store.
- Visit Kelly’s Etsy shop and click “add klzart to your favorites” (in the right margin). Then comment below stating that you did. (Adding klzart to your favorites helps Kelly get points, which then helps get her klzart shop promoted on Etsy, by Etsy. All you need to have is an Etsy user name and password, which are free and easy to get.)
- Become a fan of Klzart.com on Facebook. Search on klzart.com and then click “become a fan.” Once you have done this, comment below stating that you did. If you are already a fan, that counts too. Comment below letting us know.
*Comment section is located below the "You might also like..." section and within the "Posted by..." line. Click on the word "comments" (which will have a number before it showing how many comments there are at that moment) to enter a comment for each of your entry options. Please let us know if you have questions.
If you are viewing this on Facebook, come to the blog to enter to win.